Dr3dx is a modern application developed using .NET C# technologies.
Its main purpose is to provide visualization and processing of spatial data.
The main features are:
• Load and display point XYZ files.
• Load and display grid/surface files.
• Load and display image files.
• Load and display vector files.
• Load and display line files.
• Load and display box files.
• Load and display 3d block model files.
• Load and display TIN files.
• The data can be viewed either in Orthographic 2D or Perspective 3D projections.
• All graphics is implemented using Direct3D.
• Multiple data sets can be loaded and drawn at the same time.
• Can create surfaces from random XYZ points or vector coordinates using DTM tool.
• The created surfaces are saved into Surface files.
• Can fill holes inside surfaces/grids.
• Can smooth surfaces/grids.
• Can create contour lines and labels of the surfaces/grids.
• The generated contours are saved into vector files.
• Can calculate volumes between surfaces and produce Cut and Fill report.