MillMapper is a world-first patented technology delivering significant savings to mining milling
operations through extended liner life, reduced shutdowns time and greater productivity.
It represents a quantum leap in the measurement, modeling and management of mill liner maintenance and mill charge.
Inventor of the year 2007 award in WA.
All software is developed using C#, .NET technologies, WinForms, WPF, OpenGL, DirectX, VSTO, .NET Chart, ChartFX, C++, COM, C,.
Activesoft has designed and developed company’s software suites: MillMapper and CrusherMapper.
It includes the following functionality:
1. Automatic clean up and segmentation of laser scanned data points.
2. Automatic normalization/orientation of laser scanned data points.
3. Creating mining mill 3D model from segmented/normalized laser scanned data points.
4. Calculating volumes and weights of mill liners.
5. Calculating ball charge weight and volume.
6. Implemented an algorithm for detecting balls (spheres) and their sizes from the cloud of point obtained from laser scanner device.
7. Calculating liner wear rates at different profile locations.
8. Calculating forecasting for relining mills.
9. Drawing of complex 3D geometry of mining mills including Feed, Shell, Discharge. All drawing is done using OpenGL and DirectX technologies.
10. Automatic/software data analysis and generating report database.
11. Sophisticated data repository with automatic spatial data processing and analysis wizards.
12. Automatic/Programmatic report document generation using VSTO – Visual Studio Tools for Office.
13. Designed & developed full processing suite for mining mills.
14. Designed & developed repository storages for all operational data. Multiple clients, sites, devices, surveys, acquired/processed/reports data. This repository consists of raw data, processed data, images, databases for different purposes, proprietary file formats. The size of repository is now many terabytes and growing.
15. Forecasting algorithm using history database and forecasting simulator.
16. Manual alignment tool of XYZ laser data points using interactive 3D graphics under Direct3D.